Thursday 10 May 2018

I got another package yesterday, but I didn't film my opening of it as it only had a couple items in it. But I do have to share as I got the coolest gift with the package. I ordered stuff from Treasured Memories on the weekend because they had a great sale for National Scrapbook Day. What I didn't realize is that they were also celebrating National Comic Book Day - they always have themes for their crops and this months theme was Super Heros. Well everyone who came to the crop got a comic book, and KC (my pal who is part of the family that owns the store) said she was sending me a free comic too. And she definitely knows me cause take a look at the comic she sent!!


Is this me or what?!?!

And this is what I bought - I have to still show you even if I didn't do a video


I needed an album for my Jasper/Banff trips I am in the process of scrapbooking. And I have wanted that die for awhile, and I could finally afford it with the NSD discount I got. I already have the die packed to use this weekend at the Grimshaw crop I am headed to. I will make sure to post pictures. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment