Friday 4 May 2018

HL MINI CROPTACULAR WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!


Well I said I have had a busy week and it is because I have been running around doing all the last minute stuff for the Croptacular this weekend. I had prizes to collect, gifts for attendees to make and all the other last minute stuff that comes from organizing a crop. Take a look at all I accomplished!!


This is getting all the goodie bags made up and prizes organized.


This is loading everything into my car!


This is some of the yummies that one of our participants is bringing!!!!


And this is me - with my cat as supervisor - getting all my OWN stuff ready to take!

I am so glad I got it all ready. And to top it off, I had actual work stuff for my store to finish too. Another event going on in town this weekend is a comic con and my business MonDo Embroidery is there selling t-shirts. Luckily I have a great husband who is working the booth for me. He is actually having a great time as he is a total geek and is even dressed up!!


Work is almost done and it will soon be time to go over and set up for the crop. I will have more photos of the fun later this weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment