Sunday 6 May 2018

HL MINI CROPTACULAR WEEKEND - CONTINUED

Well I have to say that this weekend was a complete success!! Everyone had a great time, we raised some money for the library and I even got a project finished! Here are some pictures from the weekend.


And we are off! The Friday night gang had a lot of fun!!


Day two started off with a bang too - we had to do some scrambling to get chairs but it worked out in the end. And we had almost a full house too!!


And the food was wonderful all day - these are the cupcakes I donated made by a great friend.


And look - we even had Moose cupcakes!!


Of course we had to get a group photo - hopefully
 it will make it into Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.

Everyone mostly did their own thing, but I did do one technique class. I show everyone how to use the new Brusho Crystal Colour from Stampin Up. It is really fun and easy to use and you get some really fantastic results. Check it out.


And then on today there were the die-hards - and several of them to boot!!


Besides having fun, I ACTUALLY got a project done! I was surprised, as it felt like I spent all my time running around doing the organizational stuff. But in the end I finished my album project - that I started 3 years ago, lol. Here are some photos of the pages I worked on this weekend,









It really was a successful weekend. And looking at initial numbers, it looks like we raised just over $1000.00 for the library. Which is amazing for just 17 ladies in attendance. I want to take better photos and maybe even a video of my album, so will post those soon. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment