Tuesday 1 May 2018

HAPPY MAY!!!


Hey all - I hope you are all having a great start to your month. I know I am, cause my second design team project is up on the Canvas Corp Brands blog! I made an altered cigar box for a swap and used it for one of my design team projects. I can finally show it here since it is up on their blog now.

Here are some close ups of the box






And this is the front of the box

As part of the swap I had to make a card to go in the box, and I had some paper that I was trying out all the different new paint colours on. I used this as the base for the card.

I also did a little video to show what everything looked like - sometimes I think a video will do more to show the project better than pictures can.


I know my partner loved the project and I am thrilled that it is up on the Canvas Corp blog. Make sure you check it out! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment