Tuesday 15 May 2018

CRAFTY WEEKEND IN GRIMSHAW

Had a GREAT weekend crafting with my pals in Grimshaw. It was a blast going to a crop and just have fun, not be the organizer! And started the weekend by having a nice fire with my pals.


It was fun getting started - had to have treats!


And I got quite a lot done - 11 pages total!!


Did this one first - one of the gals had these over-sized tags she got from work and she shared them with us all. I used them to do this layout. I had the newsletters from the cruise and wanted to use them so the tags worked perfectly. Now my layout is interactive! LOL


Then I was showing everyone a technique with the Brusho Crystal Colours from Stampin Up.
I used them for the background of this page.


The next page I did was using some of the great Blue Fern paper I got from my pal Renea at her shop ReneaBouquets! It was just DYING to be fussy cut and popped up. I really love how this page came out. I had another crafty friend comment when I put it on Instagram that she had just finished a page using the same paper - she popped up the wheel too! Great minds!! 


Then I wanted to do a couple simpler pages - I used some Bo Bunny Make A Splash paper that I loved the colours of so used them for a few layouts. 
This is the first two page layout I did with it.


Then I had to go back to the Kaisercraft paper I got from the monthly kit from Treasured Memories that I bought. This paper just made it soooooo easy to be creative. The hardest part was trying to remember where this picture was from. My husband was not much help in this department, but between us I think we figured it out!


And then I did another layout with the same paper line. Didn't want to do much to this paper as it is just so gorgeous! It was a pretty easy layout to do really.


Then I finished the day doing two more simple layouts with the Bo Bunny Make A Splash paper (which I got from my crafty pal Sandy and her store Scrapbook Fanatics. I really love the colours of this paper and it was fun making these layouts.



I really had fun hanging with my Grimshaw pals and getting my craft on. I got a third of my vacation finished! Looking forward to working on it more. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment