Tuesday 21 November 2017

STEAMPUNK SUGAR SKULL


One of the other advantages of Paula coming up to visit is that she also brought back Jorge for me! Now who is Jorge you might ask? Well back in October, Treasured Memories (one of my favourite stores - check out the link below to their store) had a contest that I participated in. They had 8 Styrofoam skulls that you could enter for a chance to decorate and then the winner would get a $100 Gift Certificate for the store. I didn't win, but I did have a great time decorating the skull and now I have a wicked  sugar skull to show for it. Check out some photos.









And I love this project so much I am not only submitting it to Just Steampunk magazine, I am entering it on a great blog - SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenges. Make sure you check them out - they are awesome!!!

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Great Hat on a Head! Thank you for sharing your project with us at SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete