Sunday 19 November 2017

A CRAFTY NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROP WEEKEND - Day 3


So day three was really just about cleaning up and doing some last minute visiting, though I did actually get one layout done! It is not that difficult to do great layouts when you have such fabulously cute subjects to work with!!


And as I said, I got a lot of other stuff done so here are some pictures of all the other stuff I completed over the weekend!


This is the gift I made for my mother-in-law. I made her an album from our wedding. I know I am a bit late (like 17 years! LOL) but I figure she will like it.


And these are a couple of the pages that I did for the album.




This is the album I made for my mom. We had a 75th birthday for her back in April and I wanted to make her a special guest book/photo album. I am hoping she likes it and it helps her remember the fun she had at the party.


And these are a couple of the pages I did up. It also includes the cards that she got as well.



And then I finished off a project that I started back at the library crop in October. I had started the background of the tag as one of the techniques I was going to teach and then never ended up doing that part of the class. So I decided to finish off the tag with some of the new goodies that Paula brought up for me from Treasured Memories. The chipboard horse is one of the ones that the fabulous Glenda from the awesome BoozyBear. She designs custom chipboard pieces and they are amazing. Make sure you check it out! Then I used the the new embossing powders I got from Treasured to give it the colours I wanted. I love the end result!!


So all in all I had an amazing weekend - lots of fun, lots of great food and lots of fun crafting!! Cannot wait to do it all again next time. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment