Friday 15 September 2017

Haven't gotten down to my craft room much this week - spending a bunch of time hanging with friends and getting in a whole lot of walks with my pals!

One thing that I did get finished though was a kit that I got from the FAB Tricia Ladacouer - of course I got it AGES ago (as in over a year or more ago) and only just this week managed to finish it. I started it last year at the Grimshaw crop and finished everything but the last tag set. I finally got a chance to finish it this week. Here are the pics.




This first tag actually opens up. It is so cute!




The next tag I ended up doing slightly differently than the instructions called for - mostly because I used too much of the paper that was initially called for in the kit. But I am happy with the end result. The top tag was supposed to fit inside this tag, but again I made a bit of a boo boo so had to come up with another option. Luckily the kit had a tag in it that I could use so along with the extras I was able to finish this tag to go inside the tag I made.

This weekend I am hoping to get a bunch more crafting done, so till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment