Wednesday 30 August 2017

I got another swap done since the crop - well another part of one anyway. I am in this really cool swap - it is called a Circle Banner Swap and the idea is to make two flags for a banner but every time you get a set from the person in the swap ahead of you the flags you make have to match the style of the flags you receive. You make the first set in a style you like as those will be the ones you get back in the end - along with everyone else's take on your idea.

I sent off my first set of flags earlier in the month and on Friday I got the first set from my partner who will always be sending to me. These are the flags she created:


So I had to come up with a couple flags that were similar to hers. I loved that she choose the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper - as I have a TON of it!! This is what I came up with:


I even made mine slightly interactive - they both open up! I tend to think outside the box!



I am hoping she is happy with them. She has sent me the next set, so I when I get them I will have 4 flags for inspiration.

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment