Monday 31 July 2017

So I didn't get a chance to do much crafting this weekend as I spent most of my time camping with my hubby and the dogs, but I did get one more of my swaps done, as well as getting some other, better photos taken of another swap I finished last week.

So first off, I finished off my Triathlon Swap that I am in from my Facebook group Card Making Friends. This was a bigger swap and we had more time as we had to make three separate projects. We had to make a Flip Book, a Pocket Letter and a Loaded Envelope. I got them all done, so here are some pictures of the projects. My partner and I discussed themes and she likes the beach and summer, so I used my latest Scraps of Darkness Kit - Seaside - to make all three projects. I wanted them to kinda have a running theme. Here's hoping she likes them all!!!

This is the Pocket Letter






This is the Flip Book





And I even did a little video of the flip book - as it is hard to take photos of  it. 


And then this is the Loaded Envelope





And these are the pictures of it with the goodies I stuffed it with



 I saw that in a lot of these swaps, people get what looks like a type of wand, so I made one of those for my partner too. It as actually kinda fun!



So I am actually in another swap with the same girl, so gonna finish that up this week and then send her everything together. Here's hoping she likes it all!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment