Wednesday 5 July 2017

Even though we spent most of  the weekend camping, we did do some crafty stuff! The girls have been enjoying all the painting I have been doing and wanted to do some themselves. So I organized a paint class for them - we ended up having 7 people all together and had a lot of fun. Check out some pictures!

Step one

Step two

My hands and Madi's - getting messy!

My hands and Taryn's - loved getting messy!

Madison's finished painting

My finished painting

Taryn's finished painting

All of our paintings together

The whole class

Mary is such a great teacher - she makes it seem almost easy! Make sure you check out her site  Messy Joys & Art and book her if you want a really fun event!! 

Hope to get some more crafting done in the next while. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment