Thursday 22 June 2017

Finally finished one of my last swaps from last month - a summer wreath for my crafty pal Cindy. It took me a while to finish as I ended up deciding to do both the front and the back of the wreath cause it just didn't feel done to me with just the front part decorated. I really hope she likes what I did. I have to say I am a bit insecure about this project - it is not as filled out as some of the other wreaths I saw or the one Cindy made me. So I really hope she likes it. Here are some pictures of it.







So now I have to start working on the NEXT set of swaps I signed up for. I also got some more goodies in the mail this week, and I have to work on my July design team project. So I should be spending a fair amount of time in my craft room for the next bit. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment