Sunday 28 May 2017

Well apparently this month of May has not been a very crafty one for me I must say. Between trying to get over my cold, being a bit busy at work and then trying to get out more that the weather is nicer, I have not been in my craft room much. But this weekend I tried changing that!

This was  very painty weekend for me. I went to two different paint night classes this weekend. The first was on Friday at the monthly class at Traditions that I just started attending last month. This months class I am calling Anchor's Away. I so love how it turned out!! It was a great group of gals and we had a fabulous time. And all went home with a great piece of art.



Then, on Saturday I had a private painting class with some of my gal pals. Mary from Messy Joys & Arts is the teacher for these classes and she will do private classes with enough people. I had wanted to do this other class the last time she offered it but wasn't able to. So glad we were able to work it out. And my friends had a great time too. This class was so fun and pretty easy too. Check out the fun we had.

Getting started

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

My finished Bohemian Elephant

With Mary - our amazing teacher

The whole herd of elephants!

Make sure you check out Mary's Facebook page and if you want a fun idea for a really cool event/party don't hesitate to book her!! Her company is called Messy Joys & Arts

And now, I have a whole wall of my paintings at home. Love that I ended up with the ideal place to display all these fun pieces that I got to do!


So now I am off to do some more outdoors-y stuff, and then down to my craft room to work on my next month's design team project. And tomorrow I will be posting my May design team tutorial so stay tuned for that.

Til next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment