Tuesday 9 May 2017

I swear I have NOT disappeared off the face of the earth! I have just been so sick and then busy that I haven't had much of a chance to post. But I thought I should try and post about my weekend crop.

I had such a great time at the Friends of FloMac Fundraising crop this weekend. It was really great to be able to attend a crop at home that I didn't have to do anything but be a participant. It was relaxing and fun, though I didn't get a whole lot done!


It was a really fun group of ladies and I got to sit with my pals Dawn and Treena from La Crete so got in some great visiting. I did not get a whole lot of crafting done but I did finish one project over the weekend. This was inspired by a project that was taught at Scrap Addicts by Annette Green of Graphic 45. I was not able to go down for the class but then I went through my stash and realized that I had everything I needed already to do it myself. Thanks for the inspiration Annette/Graphic 45!!








I also did one of the make n' takes from the weekend. I added some shading to the project to make it pop. Pretty happy with the end result.


I didn't come home with much for prizes, even though I bought tickets on everything! But I did end up with one of the silent auction items. I got the Sundae basket so for supper on Sunday Doug and I had some awesome sundaes!


So I am hoping to get more time in my craft room this week as my cold is finally starting to go away. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment