Monday 3 April 2017

Happy April Everyone!

So I had a fun weekend - between being able to get out and do more walking to having a fun Easter event to doing a bunch of organizing in my craft room I had a fab time.

The weekend started with me helping out with a fun Easter photo shoot to raise money for one of our local animal shelters - The Haven. The girl who runs it asked me if I would make a banner for the photos and it turned out really great. It was also so much fun to see all the kids with the animals.




Then after getting back to our swimming and walking schedule I got into my craft room. I am working on a bunch of journal pages all at the same time. I am working on the second installment of the 30 Day ArtMarks Challenge. Make sure you check out Rae's page for all the details!


So I will post more photos as I go - till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment