Monday 10 April 2017

Finally got a chance to get some better pictures of the other part of my crafty weekend. My pal Michelle and I went out to the local greenhouse and we got to paint clay pots up with Sugar Skull designs and then plant succulents in them! I was amazed at how easy it was to draw a sugar skull - cause I have NO drawing talent at all. I amazed myself and I LOVE how it came out!!

We started out with basic clay pots and Michelle and I got to hang out with some other crafty friends in the very tropical green house and drink virgin margaritas too. Fab way to spend a Sunday!!


Felt like we were in Mexico! Warm sun, fun drinks and mariachi music


Amazing how easy it is to draw a sugar skull!!


Michelle and I with our finished projects


I cheated and got the cutest little greenhouse helper (KC) to plant my succulent for me!


I added some colourful beads/rocks to my succulent to finish it off


And here it is sitting in my kitchen on the dishwasher - 
hopefully my cats will leave it alone!!

I had so much crafty fun this weekend - didn't want it to end. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment