Thursday 26 January 2017

My journey with the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge has really been a fun one so far! It has gotten me into my craft room every day so far since the 15th of January, and I am having so much fun playing with all my different mediums and trying to come up with an interpretation of the prompts. These are my latest pages.

Day 9 - Cheveron

Day 10 - Criss Cross

Day 11 - Lines

If you are interested in playing along, here is the prompt list we have been following:


And if you want to see more great interpretations of these prompts, make sure you check out everyone's posts on Instagram!



I will be posting more pages as I go, and I also have to get going on my February Design Team project and a couple swaps. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment