Tuesday 31 January 2017

Gotta get in one more post for January - that way I tie my posts for January last year! LOL  Actually I have been doing a ton of crafting so it is making it easy to post lots.

I did another day of the ArtMarks 30 Day Challenge. Day 16's prompt was Assorted and I really had no idea what to do, so I basically just played with assorted products till I got the desired result! Kinda like how it came out.

Day 16 - Assorted

I also finished my design team project for Mixed Media Mojo. I don't want to show the whole project as it doesn't go onto the blog till tomorrow, but here are some sneak peaks!




I have another project coming up for February 6th for the design team, so keep checking back for that. I also have a bunch of other stuff on the go so till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment