Monday 16 January 2017

Got a chance to spend some quality time in my craft room this weekend. I am back into my normal of having a bunch of projects on the go at once.

For starters, I FINALLY got back to working on my Inspiration Wednesday classes - from 2016! I figured I should get going on those since 2017 has started and I don't want to get even farther behind. I have a journal on the way for 2017 so I might end up doing both years at once. But it was a blast getting back into it! I am loving this page so far!




I also did the first day of the 30 Day ArtMarks Challenge I was telling you all about. It was fun to just create for a limited amount of time. I just used whatever I could easily reach from my craft table and using the prompt. It was fun. And I am enjoying seeing what others are posting to Instagram too. Really looking forward to doing more of this challenge. Here is a pic of day one.


I was also working on my other project for my Design Team. I am working on the "clock" theme portion of the challenge for this project. And it is coming along nicely. Got a few ideas on where to go from here, but I am pretty happy with it so far. Here are a couple sneak peeks!



So I will working on this project some more - have to finish it for my posting day on Wednesday - along with more work on my IW pages. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment