Monday 19 December 2016

So not sure if I am gonna get any crafting done tonight as I had to have two fillings put in today and I am feeling pretty crappy. But I don't want to miss out on any days of posting this month, so thought I would try and think of something else crafty to post about.

In the few years I have been crafting I have met some really amazing people. I love that I have crafty contacts all over the world and that I have gotten to take some pretty amazing classes along the way. So I wanted to give a shout out to all my crafty peeps and thank you so much for the inspiration and friendship you have given me over the last few years. I can't wait to meet more crafty people and keep going on this amazing journey!


I got to meet and learn from the FABULOUS Dyan Reavely earlier this year.


I met this crazy, fun, fantastic lady through
Facebook - Nylsa - and hope to meet her one day.


In September I got to take a really fun canvas class with the awesome Nicole Wright.



Had a great crop in La Crete and got to meet and learn from the fun Jeri from Bo Bunny

And I also got to spend quite a bit of time with many of my crafty friends this year too!!


Cathy and I got to hang out in September at the Scrapbook Carnival


And then in October I actually got more of my Edmonton peeps to come up to the 
library crop in October.

It has really been an awesome crafty crazy year and I can't wait for more crafting adventures in 2017! Until next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment