Saturday 17 December 2016

Not gonna have a lot of time in my craft room this weekend, as we are heading to Peace River for my hubby's staff Xmas party.  But I did get some more work done on a few of my projects last night so I still have stuff to share.

I am working on a shadow box for my son and daughter-in-law with pics from their wedding. The frame is in progress, as is the background for the pictures. I need to get this done before we leave, but I am sure I will. I just have to decide which pictures I want to use. I hope they like it




And I did some more work on a few more Xmas gifts. Pretty happy with how they are coming out so far. Hope the recipients like them.






So gonna go do a bit more work before we head out for our party. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment