Tuesday 20 December 2016

I didn't get down to my craft room last night - as I spent most of my evening wrapping Christmas presents! I didn't realize just how overboard I went until I started!! Every time I thought I was done I would find more to wrap. I am obviously one of those grandmas who likes spoiling her grand kids!!


This isn't even all of them!!

I also wanted to give a shout out to one of my friends who has her own business who helped me with my presents. She made me signs for all my grand kids. They turned out so great!! Her store is called Klondike Creations and you should check her out - she rocks!!


Check out what she made for me!




Really getting excited about the holidays! Can't wait to spend time with all the kids and family. I think this is going to be one of the biggest ones yet as there are going to be 16 people at my son's house on Xmas day! Cannot WAIT!!! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment