Sunday 11 December 2016

I almost forgot to post today! I spent a nice lazy day hanging out with my hubby, watching TV and playing in my craft room. I was happy that I got quite a bit done and I was thinking to myself that I have a bunch of things I can post for the upcoming week. And then I realized that I hadn't posted today!

So, I have a whole bunch of project in the works, but I did get at least one thing finished. I completed one my journal pages that I was working on. As I said before, this one was inspired by the fabulous Vicky Papaioannou and her totally phenomenal YouTube channel. I didn't do the page exactly like she did, but I am very happy with how it came out. I posted it on Instagram and tagged her in the post, so I hope she likes my take on her tutorial.

This is my version


And this is Vicky's version


I will be posting more throughout the week - as I said I have a bunch of projects in the works that I hope to finish during the week. Especially since several of them are Christmas presents. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment