Monday 5 December 2016

Had a really nice relaxing, crafty weekend. It was nice after having such a crazy work week that is for sure. And I got a couple things done too!

We went to a house warming party for a friend and she had asked if people could bring ornaments for their Christmas tree so I decided to make her some. It was supposed to be an album but they worked perfectly for 4 ornaments! And she loved them so that made it totally worth it.


And then I finished off a swap project. I was supposed to make a winter themed canvas and since I had so much fun making my other friend a reverse canvas I decided to do another one. I am really happy with how it came out. I hope she likes it.


So now I have to get back to work! Hopefully I can get down to my craft room so I can continue posting every day this month! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment