Tuesday 6 December 2016

Didn't get a lot done in my craft room last night as I wasn't feeling that great, but I did get a few projects started.

I decided to work on a few different journal pages - all inspired by YouTube videos I have saved on my channel. The first is from a demonstration that Tim Holtz did when his grit paste came out. I even used the same colours that he did. This is the video that inspired me.


This is my take on the tutorial so far - I broke in the new journal I got from the fab Wendy at W2Scrapbooking with this page.



It makes me think of the sea so I am going to go with a sea/underwater theme for the page. I have a quote that I think I want to use and just have to work out a few other ideas but I am happy with it so far.

Then I have a few different videos saved on YouTube by the amazing Vicky Papaioannou. Her pages are so fun and her tutorials are so easy to follow. I have the backgrounds started only on them but I can't wait to do more on them. Check out her tutorials as well as what I have done so far.





I will post the finished pages when I get them done. Till then, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment