Thursday 8 December 2016

Did some more work last night on the journal pages I am doing based on the tutorials by the fabulous Vicky Papaioannou. She is really AMAZING - you have to check out her channel on YouTube.

Vicky Papaioannou

She has a really great blog too you should check out!

Clips-N-Cuts

I am enjoying following her great/easy instructions and though my pages are not coming out exactly the same as hers, I am really happy with them so far. Check out some of my in progress pics.




I also started another project - a Xmas gift for a friend. Not sure where I am going to go from here (all I did was spray the frame with some Distress Inks so far) but when I showed the recipient a sneak peak she was pretty excited. Gonna be interesting to see where it ends up!



So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment