Monday 28 November 2016

My crafty weekend in the city was really amazing! I had so much fun hanging out with my Edmonton peeps - and I even got a fair amount of crafting done too.

Unlike most weekend crops at Scrap Addicts that start at 6:00 pm, this one started at noon. But since I didn't realize that, I had made some other plans. I had to hang out with my nieces on Friday or else I wasn't going to get to see them much. We hung out at the mall - and they even did some Virtual Reality. They loved that!


Then once I got to the crop, I had visiting and shopping to do, so it took me awhile to get going. But I did eventually!


I brought the Bo Bunny Christmas album that I started at the class in La Crete - and I actually got it finished too. I can now take a ton of pictures over the holidays and I have a book to put them in! I really loved this class and I am thrilled with the final product!



Then I realized I had brought some card bases with me so I used some of the leftovers from the kit to make some Christmas cards. The girls I was sitting with were making fun of me and saying I needed t slow down. I reminded them it isn't hard to make cards when they are already half done for you. Now to figure out who to give them to.


I finished day one making some layouts using the fun Pokemon paper I got from Treasured Memories. An the most fun part of this was that we ended up having a power outage around 11:30 pm - so I as creating in the dark!! Luckily I was sitting under one of the emergency lights so I was ok. And I really love the end results. So much fun making these layouts.



I headed home after these as I had a long day and was really tired. And I have to go to bed now too. So tomorrow I will do some more posts on my crafty adventures in the city and what I have done since I got home. Till then, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment