Tuesday 29 November 2016

I really had an amazing birthday weekend! Not a lot of crafting involved, but I did have an awful lot of fun!

I got spoiled with tons of birthday wishes, and my hubby got me the best gift - custom made shirt made by a friend of ours.


And then for my birthday I asked my hubby to take me to the Snowflake Gala - a fundraiser for the hospital.  I got to get dressed up in my fancy new dress and they gave me a tiara and made me a princess. Had a really nice time.


My one crafty part of my b-day weekend was a wreath class that I took with Alex at Sunscape Gardens. Was SOOOOOOO fun! And I got an amazing wreath out of it too. Was hoping to hang it on the door but it is too big. So it is hanging in the living room. Luckily the cats only took an interest in it for a few minutes.





So hopefully I will get to my craft room on a semi-regular basis between now and Christmas so will have more to post. Till then, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment