Monday 14 November 2016

I got back into my art journaling in a pretty big way this weekend. Didn't realize just how much I did until I started taking pictures of them all!

First off, I finished one of the classes that I got online from the fab Cori-Lyn at Scrap Addicts. She did this months and months ago, but it took me forever to get to it. I am really happy with how it came out. Her classes are just so awesome!


Then I did some work on some pages of my own. This one was inspired by some of the different techniques I have learned from Cori-Lyn, as well as the colours in the postcard that I used as a focal point. I got this postcard when I bought some Stencil Girl stencils. It came with the order and I loved the colours in it. I also used an old pattern that I got from my gal pal Candy Rosenberg as the base of the page.


I also started another background page that was another of the pages I got from Cori-Lyn. I still have to do some work on it, as well as decide if I want to add to it or leave it as a background, but I like it so far.


And then I did a page that was inspired by these funky napkins I got from a crafty friend the last time I was in the city at a crop at Treasured Memories. I loved the idea of the Paris theme they had on them, and I knew I had stamps and stuff that would match. I love the end result!


I did one more page, but I want to do it as a separate entry, so you can see the stages it went through. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment