Tuesday 29 November 2016

Day two of my crop was as much fun as day one - if not more so! I started the day by going swimming! I got myself a swim pass for Coronation Pool (or I guess Peter Hemingway as they call it now!) and got in a 1 1/2 km swim. I really LOVE that pool - I so wish it was closer.

So once I got to the crop, I wasn't sure just what I was gonna do. I forgot I had a picture of my cutie pie grandson with me so thought maybe that was what I should start my day with.


I was inspired by a Graphic 45 layout that the girls from Scrap Addicts had done as a class and one of the girls had with them. I had most of the supplies I needed so did my own take on the layout. Really happy with the result. Of course I usually am with layouts of Jeffery - he is just so dang cute it is easy to do layouts with his pictures.


Then I saw another layout that my funky crafty friend Pam had done and was inspired again. So I ended up doing a my own take on it. I still had pictures left of my crafty gal pals that I went to the Grimshaw crop with, so I was good to go. Again, really happy with the end result.


Then my next project was to work on a canvas for a swap I had signed up for. I ended up doing something different from the swap requirements, so it went from being a swap project to a Xmas gift for a friend! I hope she likes it. It turned out pretty cool. It is a reverse canvas with a fairy theme. Was really fun to make!



I ended my day by prepping a journal page so I could add colour to it the next day. I ended up going home earlier on the Saturday - I had a long day and got lots done so thought it was time to head home.


So, this is the end of my second day at the crop and this post - till the next one, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment