Monday 12 September 2016

This past weekend was supposed to be our last camping weekend but when the weather called for rain all weekend my hubby decided he didn't want to go after all. Works for me - I got more time in my craft room!!

While crafting this weekend, I also was burning the Charmed Aroma candle that I got - and I found my ring in it! I wiped off the code by mistake, but as soon as I emailed them I got a response right away. My ring is worth $80.00. Not bad!




I was also able to FINALLY do one of the journal classes I got from the fab Cori-Lyn at Scrap Addicts! I really love how this one turned out. So cool!!


It inspired me to do another page using similar techniques. I am not sure where I am going with this one, but I like it so far!!


Finally, I did more work on another of my swap projects. I was supposed to be doing a cigar box, but since I can't find one here, my partner said she was fine with me altering this chipboard suitcase. Happy with the progress so far - hope my partner feels the same.


So I hope to get more work done on these projects, so till next time - stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment