Tuesday 20 September 2016

As I said, I got a LOT of crafting done this weekend with my hubby being away DJing. I did a bunch of art journaling.

Started off by prepping a bunch of my journals - more than I even worked on!


Then I got some of the journal classes done that I got from the FABULOUS Cori-Lyn at Scrap Addicts. I got these from her way back in March so it was about time I got to them. I got one of the main ones done, along with a a couple of the fast "5 minute backgrounds" as she calls them. I personally think they are great as finished pages. Really love doing these classes and so happy that she films them so I can do them since I am not in the city to do them in person.


This one is one of my favourite ones EVER. So cool how the Prima paints come out.


Then this is one of the background ones that I love as a completed page.


Then this is the other background page. But I thought it needed a bit of something.


So I added a bit more and love the result!

Make sure you check out the link I have below to Scrap Addicts store - they offer such awesome classes - even if you don't live in Edmonton!!

I also did a bit more work on the other class I had from her but I am still working on it so it will have to be in another post. I also got more work done on another project and started packing for my Carnival adventure this weekend. Will post on them tomorrow. Till then - stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment