Wednesday 10 August 2016

The Olympics are really messing with my craftyness I have to say! LOL - I keep wanting to go down to my craft room but I just can't tear myself away from the Olympic coverage. I did get down there briefly last night to work on the next stage of my greek mythology project. Love how it is coming along!




I did get a nice surprise today too - my fab friend Evelyn brought me these totally cool old newspapers. Figured I would be able to use them on a project. Can't wait to figure out something for them to go on!!! And one is even from Winnipeg where I lived when I was little. How cool.


So not sure when I am going to get down to my craft room again - more Olympics to watch and my nieces come to visit tomorrow. But I will post when I can. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment