Monday 8 August 2016

I had a fabulous anniversary weekend, but there wasn't a lot of crafting involved. But I did have fun! We spent the weekend camping/golfing in Eaglesham. We even saw a dear on one of the holes (unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me!) Then we went into Grande Prairie for supper on Saturday night. We even did a little shopping - had to do something a little crafty while away. All in all, a great way to spend my anniversary! Here are some pics.


Having a nice anniversary with my sweetheart!


Even got dressed up!


Doug really enjoyed his meal.


So much concentration - very little dinner conversation! LOL


This was my yummy meal


We even got wine!


And the BEST dessert I have EVER had!! Called a Salted Caramel Smorkie. YUMMY!!!!


Of course, had to do something crafty - so went an did a bit of shopping at Michael's.


And finished off the evening sitting by the fire finishing our wine.

So that was my anniversary weekend. So much quality time with my sweetie! Now home and back to the grind - and back to some crafting! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment