Friday 12 August 2016

FINALLY got a chance to finish up a project - had time before the gold medal swim by the Canadian girl to get some crafting in! Really happy with how it turned out!

This is the project that I started awhile ago and didn't know where to go with it. I started, as usual, using up leftover material from other projects. Here is how it started.



But then I didn't know where to go, so I started over! I painted over it with white gesso and then added some Dylusions sprays.

From here, I took some colour off using a stencil and baby wipes - great technique used by many of my crafty friends and idols (like Dyan Reavely!).


Was much happier with it from this point. So then I just had to add the photo and embellishments that I wanted! Really love the end result!



It is great - and pretty easy too - to create awesome projects when your nieces are so photogenic!! Well, now I am off to spend time with them - we are camping this weekend! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment