Wednesday 1 June 2016

Starting the month of June with fantastic happy mail!! I really hit the jackpot this month with my swap partners!!! Check out all the fab goodies I got.

First I got the awesome altered cans from my partner Lotte - all the way from Denmark. She sent me tons of extras too. So fun!!


Then I got completely blown away by my awesome pal Deb who I had as a partner in the Artist Trading Block and Steampunk card swap. These are the pics she took and they are even cooler in person!!!



Then I go to the mail today and I get this PHENOMENAL package from Julie in Australia. The pictures just don't do them justice. They are so gorgeous in person I can't even describe it. She sent me an altered mousetrap that was just crazy good, as well as an angel kiss that included the coolest card I have ever seen. Not to mention a bunch of extras like lace and misc. metal pieces. I got SO SPOILED!!!!!




It is like Christmas every day for me lately! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment