Thursday 23 June 2016

So I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to video or anything for a bit because last night we had the craziest storm and had no power for awhile. We had more rain in one shot than I think I have ever seen in all the 18 years I have lived here! Absolutely crazy.

But I did get a chance to do a couple videos so wanted to share. First, I got my prize package from the awesome Renea Harrison for the contest she did called the Mad Muse Challenge. She did this for her great store Reneabouquets and I WON!!! I was a little worried that my prize might have gotten wrecked because it was in my car and since I left my windows slightly open because of the heat earlier in the day, rain and hail got in during our torrential downpour. But luckily Renea packages her stuff REALLY well and everything was fine. I can't wait to create with it all!!! Make sure you check her out - she ROCKS!!!



Then I had to share the goodies I got from Donna Downey. I was going to wait as my other fab friend Wendy at W2Scrapbooking (check out the link to her shop below!) had suggested I wait till Donna's site had a special on shipping, but I just have no will power and I couldn't wait!! I had to get some stencils too, so all in all it worked out great. Check out my goodies that I cannot wait to play with.


Well if it is a nice weekend I will be golfing, but if the rain keeps up I will be in my craft room! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment