Tuesday 14 June 2016

I actually got down to my craft room last night!! Woohoo!!

I got the chance to finish week two of my IW2016 class. I wasn't sure I was gonna like this week as when I got to this stage I wasn't that happy with it. Kinda felt blah about it.


But then I got out my inner pyromaniac and did the burning sections. And then I glazed it and what do you know - I LOVED IT!! Finished it off with some Donna stamps and poof - totally happy with it!!




I also, as usual, had left over paint so decided to start another project. I had a Heidi Swapp letter M that I got from my pal Tricia and Treasured Memories that I wanted to do up Steampunk style so started it off by using up the leftover Burnt Umber paint I had used to glaze my IW page. I have no idea where I am going to go from here, but I think it is a good start!


I am hoping to spend some more time in my craft room tonight to decompress from my crazy start to the week so will post more pics as I go. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment