Sunday 8 May 2016

So my crafting holiday is coming to an end. The last day of my crop was today and I got a fair amount done. Also got more visiting in - one of my favourite part of attending these events.

So I decided that my altered art project "LOVE" definitely needed bling - what is a project of mine without bling?!  I am very happy with the end result I have to say.



And I don't even have to take anything down at home to hang this up! I still have room above one of the hall closets!  

And as a bonus, I was able to save the third canvas that I had thought I had ruined. I now have a cool background to use  - and I even know what pictures I want to use. Just have to get them now.


Then I wanted to try out a technique that I hoped to do in one of my journals. Since I was winging it based on a photo I saw my cool friend Wendy from W2Scrapbooking do, I thought maybe I would try it out on a tag first. I didn't have the exact colours I wanted to use (I really liked her colours and they are at home) and I had no idea if it would work so the tag was a safe bet. And it WORKED!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the end result. Can't wait to do this in my journal now.


At this point the day was coming to an end, but I still had time for a couple things. Like most crops, there was another make and take. A really cute card that I will likely use for a future swap.



And to end the day, I did the last two page layout kit that I brought with me. Fun as always, though made me sad a bit cause it reminded me that this great company that I get these kits from has closed down.  I am definitely gonna miss them and their kits.


So now I just have to get my stuff all organized and packed so I can head home tomorrow - after I get a new tire!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment