Thursday 19 May 2016

I haven't had time to get to my craft room much since I got back - actually having to do that work thing! But I do have to post, because I am getting the most AMAZING swap gifts from one of my partners. She posted pictures so I just HAVE to share here on my blog. I cannot WAIT to get them as they look so cool.

Sometimes I cannot believe how lucky I have been to meet and get to know some great crafty ladies from all over the world. I was really lucky this month to get paired in two separate swaps with the same amazingly talented lady Deb and I cannot believe how phenomenal the projects she did for me are!!

The first is a Steampunk Style card  - and since you should all know by now how much I LOVE Steampunk you will know how excited I am to get this!!





As I said, we were partnered in two swaps, the second being an Artist Trading Block. This is the stunning block she made me.






I have to get cracking now and finish up her card and block. I am now glad for two reasons that it is cold and yucky this weekend. One we need the cool, rainy weather to help with the fires and two - I can get crafting!!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment