Friday 20 May 2016

I finally got a chance to spend some quality time in my craft room - and actually crafted as opposed to just putting stuff away and organizing!! 

First off, I did more work on the Artist Trading Block for my fabulous partner Deb! I decided to go with a mixed media theme and use paint and such instead of paper. I hope she likes it!



It needs bling and flowers and such now, but I am really happy with it so far!

Then, I wanted to basically finish off what I had to work on at my crop in the city. I had one more picture that I had printed off and the paper I received in my goodie bag from Treasured Memories, so did a layout using them. And the funniest part - when going to put my top layer of paper onto the bottom layer, it stuck down in the wrong place. But in having to improvise to fix this mistake, I ended up with a cool look that I hadn't anticipated (the plaid strip down the left hand side had to be added to fix the booboo!) So I got to use a great picture of my sister and I and am very happy with the end result!


I find it funny too that so many people were surprised I did a layout. I guess I don't do them as often as I do other stuff - I had several comments like "oh, I didn't know you did scrapbooking!" LOL

Now that I am back in the swing of things - and because it is a snowy/cold May long weekend, I plan on spending as much time as I can in my craft room!!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment