Monday 11 April 2016

I FINALLY got a chance to go back to my Inspiration Wednesday 2015 class and finish off the last one! I started it about two months ago and then jut never got back to it!  But I did this weekend and I really love how it turned out!!



It was so fun doing this years worth of journal pages. I learned some great new techniques and had so much fun the whole way through.  And my book is so full now it won't close - well not without some ribbon I added to help!!





I even did a short video so you can see all the fabulous pages I did in the amazing class. It took me a bit over a year between when I started and this weekend when I finished, but it was so worth it.




And now I can start IW 2016 - woohoo!! If you haven't had a chance to check out her classes you really should. Donna Downey is PHENOMENAL!!!!!


Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment