Wednesday 2 March 2016

I seem to be obsessed with making videos lately - but instead of making one of all the cool goodies I received I made a video of USING some of said goodies!!

I just got all the new Mica Sprays from Ranger and was having some fun playing with them. As well, some of my crafty friends wanted to know what they were like so was showing them to my pals.


Here are some pictures of what I did with the sprays I got (of course I got all the colours!):











It can be hard to tell in the photos, but everything has this really nice shimmer to it.  I also used the sprays on a canvas I have in progress.


No idea how this is gonna wind up looking when it is done, but I am kinda digging it as it goes along!

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment