Monday 7 March 2016

I don't know about all you crafty gals out there but I really had a super crafty weekend. Along with getting a couple books read, some TV watched and hanging out with my hubby, I spent a ton of time in my craft room and got a bunch or projects done.

First off, I finished off a couple canvases I was working on. Both started off as places to use up the paint and other mediums I had been using on other projects. I really like the end results.

Here are how they started out





And here are the end results



Then I worked on several other projects - which are all still in various stages of completion - but I did get one more project done. I did a set of 4 canvases. I did them as a set so they are all similar and will hang together, but could also be individual canvases too.  Here they are as a work in progress:




And here they are completed - both as the set the way I am going to hang them and individually






It was my hubby's idea to do them like a set and I am really happy with how they turned out! I used a ton of my new products on them (my new mica sprays, the sculpture medium and the new Finnabair hardware to name a few). Now to figure out where to hang them!! lol

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

1 comment: