Tuesday 9 February 2016

Spent more time in my craft room last night and I got a couple projects done.

The first is a canvas I did that was started using left over paint from another project. First step was painting the canvas.


 Then I added some glitter and some layers with gold Ferro, some bling and some writing.


After that I added some outlines to the letters with a gilt pen, and to the flower with some stickles


I finished it off by adding flowers and other other embellishments. This is the final result.


Next, I finished off the wooden canvases I was working on.  I started out by painting them - again with leftover paint from another project.


I also added some other paints, sprays and bling.


Then I hinged them together, and added more flowers and embellishments to finish it off. The end result is a pretty cool art piece I think.



So I hope you all like my projects! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

2 comments: