Sunday 10 January 2016

My plan this weekend was to scrap all weekend - but I got a bit lazy!  I did get to my craft room today though and got a bunch of stuff worked on!

Worked some more on another Inspiration Wednesday class. I kinda like this one!



Apparently I am better at making flowers than I thought!

I also have a couple swaps I am working on. I am doing a canvas swap.  I know some of my partners likes ,but gonna spoil her and give her two canvases instead of just one - depending on how they turn out!


This was step one of this canvas


Then added flowers with White Sand - interested to see what they look like when it dries


And this one is a canvas I started just by using up leftover paint. Then I got some other ideas for it from a layout I saw on Facebook. Hope my swap partner likes it!

I also have to start work on a swap for someone that involves making things for a partner every month. Got some ideas that I have to start working on!

Well till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment