Thursday 31 December 2015

So not only is it the end of 2015, it is the last day of the month and I have done it - I have posted every day this month!!!

I finished off the year with a few more hours in my craft room. I finished off week 21 of my Inspiration Wednesday class. I really tried to finish off the classes before the year was over, but I didn't quite make it. I got pretty close though - I only have 4 weeks left so might be able to finish it off before the new year of inspiration starts.


If you haven't had a chance, you should really check out Donna Downey's site and if you can, you should TOTALLY take the Inspiration Wednesday class!

Donna Downey

And then I got a start on a late Xmas gift for a friend. I kept going back and forth on what to do for her, and then I found a link for a technique by the fab Donna Downey from an old IW video and I decided what I wanted to do for her. It is a canvas that I hope she really likes!




And finally, I started a few canvases for another swap I signed up for. I didn't want the paint I was using for my journal to go to waste so used it for the start of the canvases, as well as another journal page.  I hate wasting paint!



I hope everyone has had a great year - I have to say mine has been pretty great. Especially crafting wise. I got to do so much this year. Here are some highlights:

The year started with the fabulous Go All Night Crop that High Level hosts where I got to hang with my scrapbook posse


I got to meet the fabulous Finnabair


I got to go to not only Prima Art Venture, but the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival




And along with several crops both in the city and at the fabulous Scrappy Apple in La Crete, I hosted a crop as a fundraiser for the local library that was a HUGE success!!


I got to spend time with some great crafty buddies



And coolest of all, I was published again - with three different projects in an American magazine!!!


Well, the first few days of the new year are gonna be nuts, but I will be back in 2016. Until then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment