Friday 18 December 2015

Last night was the last night of the Mixed Media club I have been doing via FaceTime with the fun and fab Dawn Pritchard (The Inked Stamper).

We did a Christmas themed page and it turned out so fun. Here is a sneak peak:


I can't believe it has been pretty much a full year of doing these classes. I am just so glad we figured out a way for me to do them long distance!  And if you like the sneak peaks I have been showing, Dawn is going to be teaching at the Urban Scrapbooker in Edmonton. You should really check her out!

Check out their blog:

The Urban Scrapbook Inc. Blog


And I finished another of my own projects. I ended up giving it to my pal Jeannine as a Xmas gift, as she inspired it!


I plan on doing a whole bunch more projects this weekend, so till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment