Tuesday 8 December 2015

I want to continue and try and post every day in December, but since I went home sick yesterday I don't have any new projects to post.

But hey - not gonna let that stop me!!  Here are some of my favorite projects I have done - some recently and some earlier in my crafting career!


This one is a Steampunk styled corset album I made. Love how this turned out.



This was one of the first Steampunk themed items I made. One of my all time favs.


I made this using one of the Scraps of Elegance/Darkness kits I get every month. I also have this one for sale in my Etsy store! Check me out!



I made this as a gift for one of my employees for her birthday. She loved it - and so did I (almost didn't want to give it away!!)


I went to a crop and was given this bottle and told it was because they said I was the only one they knew who would know what to do with it. I ended up making this and everyone else in my group at the crop ended up taking a bottle and creating something awesome with them!


I made this keepsake box and matching album to go with my photos and souvenirs from the trip my husband took me on three years ago. I still have to add more pages/photos to the album but I love how it turned out. My husband carved and painted the little boat for me.

Well stay crafty my peeps and I will check in again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment