Friday 11 December 2015

I can't believe I am on day 11 of posting every day this month - and I have been doing it!!!

I don't know if I am just in a creative mood or if it is because I have been binge watching Netflix and I always craft while doing that, but I have been very productive of late.

I started off finishing up another journal page. I was just playing with some new mediums and using up some leftover book page flowers I had.  Kinda like how subtle the stencil turned out - I like that it is more of a shadow that standing out completely.


Then I had a canvas I finished - it started out as a place to use up some extra paint and other mediums and ended up a Steampunk canvas!



Then I did up an ATC and a mini ATC (for lack or a better name!). Again, I was just playing around with left over materials from other projects and this is what I came up with!


So stay crafty my peeps and I will check in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment